Friday, February 22, 2013

M6.1 Argentina

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/usc000fbl2#summary

So the large earthquakes keep coming in diverse places while other earth related news like giant sinkholes in Arizona and snow is Tucson Arizona tell us things are far from usual.

We are seeing record events or never seen before events on a daily basis and most people have been so asleep they barely notice.  The Lord has places a giant neon circle around the spring of each year with His sign: the mega-quake.  How big and where will the mega-quake be this year?  We do not know but we can be sure of this, the Lord does everything for a reason.

With the leading figure for anti-Christ (Obama) in Israel for the first time as president this March  and a new pope (false prophet) being selected this March things could be moving faster than we understand.  In one day the walls will come crashing down.  We will go from business as usual to all hell breaks loose in one day.  9/11 was a small sample of this kind of day.  The day the stock market crashed in 2009 was another small example.  How did the Lord explain it?


Luke 17:26“Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man. 27People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all.
28“It was the same in the days of Lot. People were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building. 29But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all.



What were people doing?  How does the Lord explain the days?  Does He paint a picture of tribulation?  NO.  Read His Word for yourself:

27People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark.

Do you see death, famine, persecution and destruction there ^^?  I don't.  So instead of offering our opinion we should take the Lord at His Word.  Is today a day of eating, drinking, marrying and giving in marriage?  Yep.  It is becoming more difficult but the words still fit a day like today.

What does this mean?  Sudden destruction in one day means we must be ready to meet the Lord every day.  We can escape out, rapture out, die out, who knows?  The Lord told us to be watching and ready for HIM every day.  People like to muddy the water so they can tell you not to be ready with arguments about the second coming or the rapture.  "Jesus cannot show up today because of x,y or z" they tell us.  They will certainly be proven wrong.  And what happens to those who die out first?  That happens every day, should they be ready to meet the Lord?  I would say so.

Bottom line?  We cannot go wrong, ever, by being ready to meet the Lord each and every day whether that means He comes to us or we go to Him.  That's it.

On a different note

I am going through a time of testing right now.  I told you my prayers are always answered right?  Well, right now I am being tested again.  The enemy likes to whisper in our ear "will He really answer you again this time."  I had one of the most dramatic attacks on my spiritual man ever over the past week or two.  It felt like my faith was grabbed and taken to the bottom of a lake to be drug through the mud.  I have never experienced anything like it.  The Lord has always always always come through for me, and now I am waiting on Him again.  If He does not answer me I will be in trouble, but am I worried?  Not at all.  Why?  A 100% track record speaks for itself.

The Lord never ever lets me down.  What the Lord does do is make me wait.  My experience with Him is He likes to provide what I need at the very last second.  He knows what I need and when I need it.  He tests us/me with time.  Will I still believe and hold onto what I am asking for if He waits till the last second to answer?  That is the test.   It is easy and hard to pass this test.  The easy part is I have no where else to turn.  Where else can I go for help if the Lord does not come through for me?  Nowhere, I have nowhere to turn to only Him to rely on.  That makes it easy.  Believe or perish.  Hold onto your faith and persevere in asking, seeking, knocking or suffer loss.  The waiting is the difficult part.  I ask the Lord "please can you answer me today" and He does not, He makes me wait.  He calls this our fiery trial


... Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial when it comes upon you to
test you, as though something strange were happening to you. 


Fiery trials are usually not pleasant, agreed?  I am in the midst of one right now.  I hurt inside, the pressure on my spirit man is real but at the same time I have been given strength and joy and wisdom to cope.  On the other side of this trial will be another testimony...that is, the Lord came through for me again just like He always has.  The long line of past victories in prayer help a little bit.  Knowing that the Lord has always answered my prayers helps a little bit but it does not ease all of the fiery trial.  We have to endure and persevere.  We have to ask, seek and knock.  We have to remember the story of the unjust judge.


Luke 18:1Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up. 2He said: “In a certain town there was a judge who neither feared God nor cared about men. 3And there was a widow in that town who kept coming to him with the plea, ‘Grant me justice against my adversary.’
4“For some time he refused. But finally he said to himself, ‘Even though I don’t fear God or care about men, 5yet because this widow keeps bothering me, I will see that she gets justice, so that she won’t eventually wear me out with her coming!’”
6And the Lord said, “Listen to what the unjust judge says. 7And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off? 8I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?”

When i say my prayers are always answered I am talking about the big things.  I ask the Lord every day to give me what I have been asking for over months and to date in this case He has not provided.  He has not answered..yet, but I know with 100% certainty He will.  When?  Usually at the last possible second.  Why?  To try our faith over and over again.  Is that what the Word says? Yep:

1 peter 1:3Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade—kept in heaven for you, 5who through faith are shielded by God’s power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time. 6In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. 7These have come so that your faith—of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire—may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed

I want to encourage you today as I encourage myself in Christ.  Stay in the Word.  Take one day, each hour even each minute at a time and forget about tomorrow.  Each day has its own troubles and triumphs.  Each morning brings new promise that the Lord will provide for you.  Yes, He makes us wait but one day the waiting stops and He gives us what we ask for.  My testimony is this: the Lord is faithful, He can be trusted, He will provide.  Believe you have received what you ask for in prayer, do not be double minded.  Be patient, stand through the fiery trial and you will shout in victory on the other side when the Lord comes through for you.

The Word is full of encouragement, especially the Psalms so start there if you do not know where to go.  The powers of darkness sucker punched me this week but the Lord quickly tended to my wounds.  We sometimes get knocked down, we have to get right back up.  This is war.  The enemy gives no quarter and will have no mercy on those who give up.  The French Foreign Legion has a saying "march or die."  It is appropriate to our walk.  Believe and hold onto your faith or die. What are the options?  Throw ourselves at the 'mercy' of an anti-Christ world?  No thanks.

This is your brother in the fight wanting to encourage you as I am in my fight.  Don't give up.  The days grow dark, the attacks are getting serious but guess what?  We win this fight.  Its always darkest just before dawn.  The Lord will provide, just hold on even when your faith is being dragged through the mud of the darkest and deepst lake you could ever imagine, the Lord has not abandoned you.  His silence does not equate to His absence....remember "never will I leave you or forsake you?"  He said that.  He means that even when the enemy is whispering "where is your God now?  As he attacks you with everything he has.  Just hold on.  The Lord will provide, wait for it and you will see it and shout in victory.

grace and peace