Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Death Has Been Given Birth

I am finding it difficult to find the words to explain what is in my heart, but here is a try...

Death has been birthed in the United States.  It could be in the entire world as well, but during my travels across the country the past two weeks I get the tangible sense that death has established a foothold in America.  What does that mean?  I can't explain it better than that.  I cannot point to something specific.  Its all around us and people do not yet realize it is there.

I can't put my finger on it and I cannot better explain it or I would.

I am sorry to write such words but I cannot shake it.  What will happen? When?  How? Where? Only the Lord knows.  This is what I have been impressed with for weeks and I am at a loss for words to write more than I have right here.  A blog is a place to share thought, that is what I am doing.

Remain in Christ. Pray.

grace and peace