Thursday, August 30, 2018

Trump=45th President

If it is not obvious to everyone by now, the Lord God chose Donald Trump to be president of the United States.  The evidence for this is mounting up into the heavens but we can start with the evidence that the entire weight of the globalist media has been thrown at him and every accusation rolls off his back like water off of a duck.  The entire political establishment (democrat and to a lesser degree republican) has waged war against him, to no avail.  All of the tech giants are in an ongoing war with Trump, Trump is winning.  These people cannot understand why their traditional weapons are not working this time.  Here is why, the Trump-Cyrus connection:


Isaiah 45

God Calls Cyrus
1Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;
2I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:
3And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.
4 For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.
5I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
6That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.
7I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
8Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the LORD have created it.
9Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?
10Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth?
11Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.
12I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.
13I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts.


The Lord clearly says "for Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect."  This is why Trump is in office, they just don't get it.  It is a marvelous and a terrible thing to watch the Lord God do His will with impunity.  All the world can do is squirm and gnash its teeth as the Lord God does exactly what He wants to do, when He wants to do it.  This should also serve as great encouragement to us who are in Christ.  The Lord has proven to us that He can turn any situation around at any time regardless of how hopeless it appears.  Yes, He allowed Obama to run this world to within 1 inch of the cliff's edge but He did not allow us to go over.  At the very last moment our God turned the entire global situation around.

What we need to realize is this turn around is not permanent.  We know this because we have the book of Revelation that tells us exactly how this story ends.  Trump also will not be president forever.  We should acknowledge that the Lord can keep him around as long as He likes but it is likely that when the 4-8 years are up, we move on to the next stage of the Lord's plan.  It is very interesting that the Lord has already given us some signs that time is not a luxury we should take for granted.  One such sign corresponds with the possible departure of Trump from the presidency in 2024, the next great American eclipse.  We had the first phase of the American eclipse in the first year of Trumps presidency, will we have the second phase of that eclipse in Trumps last year?



CNN, CBS, NBC, Google, Facebook, Twitter, the deep state etc don't recognize who they are at war with.  They are not fighting Trump, they are fighting against Almighty God who put Trump in office.  These people showed up at a gunfight with sticks and stones and they wonder why they have their tails between their legs every day licking their wounds as they lash out again and again only to be brought to their knees again.  Thanks be to the Lord our God who has showed us this wonderful example of His power.  This is another example of the miracle working power the Lord exerts day in and day out on our behalf and on behalf of His people Israel.  

If this world were smart, they would raise the white flag of surrender today.  Unfortunately, both the Word of God and the evidence we see coming out of the world tell us this world is not smart.  Most will go down being pummeled by wave after wave of divine wrath, all the while shaking their fist at the Lord and gnashing their teeth at Him.  While we are here on this earth, we should pray for these people according to our Lord's will stated here:

1 Tim 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

The world and its people think they have problems now with Trump, what are they going to do when the two witnesses show up?

Rev 11:1And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. 2But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months. 3And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. 4These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. 5And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. 6These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
Can you imagine Jim Acosta (and everyone else at CNN) running around with their pants on fire after trying to do to the two witnesses what they try to do to Trump?  They have no idea what they are in for, this is just the beginning.  Its going to be priceless.....

grace and peace