Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Kill, Steal, and Destroy

John10:7 So Jesus said to them again, “Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 “All who came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them. 9 “I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. 10The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.
11 “I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep. 12He who is a hired hand (todays pastors), and not a shepherd, who is not the owner of the sheep, sees the wolf coming, and leaves the sheep and flees, and the wolf snatches them and scatters them

Today's so called christianity is stealing men's hope, they "go to church" only to find out that what's in these churches looks like the world, talks like the world, and acts like the world (minus the christian jargon they sling around). The only difference is, in the church these people who are trying to escape the world are also told to fork over the unbiblical tithe (I have'nt seen any Levitical priests running around in today's churches, have you? No levitical priesthood=no tithe.) I defy ANYONE to show me in the New Covenant where a tithe is required of anyone...ITS NOT THERE...anyway I digress, people from the world go into these babylonian churchianty assemblies and they find out that they were better off in the world. Churchainty STEALS their hope that there was something true, something substantial, something with POWER, something to offer them hope. Churchainty DESTROYS men's faith that the Son of God is their Savior and will save them from this wicked world. Once HOPE is STOLEN, and FAITH is DESTROYED, Churchianity spits them back out, so DEATH can set in. Churchianity KILLS, STEALS and DESTROYS....but DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, look here http://debunkingchristianity.blogspot.com/ new people post on that website EVERY DAY almost talking about their defection from the lie that calls itself christianity. Since we've established what today's apostate brand of babylonian christianity does (Kill, Steal, and Destroy) who do you think it serves? Our Lord Jesus Christ? Hardly. It serves him who has been a thief and a killer from the beginning, SATAN. If I was just coming out of the world and my experience of christianity was today's apostate lie, I'D DEFECT TOO. Only through the grace of God, have I found the true Jesus, who you will find too if you set your mind TO LOVE THE TRUTH, TO TURN YOUR BACK ON THIS WORLD, to want the truth more than silver or gold or anything else, you have to really really really REALLY want it. Pick up a bible you can understand and start in Proverbs or Psalms, wash the filth of this world out of your mind and allow Jesus to reign as King and Lord there. I promise you, your life and outlook on everything will change. Did I mention that you REALLY have to want it? :-) Grace and Peace