Sunday, March 02, 2008

A Review of: Who Was Jesus? Fingerprints of The Christ, My Multi-Part Destruction of It's Errors-Part 2

After thinking about these books and movies, like "zeitgeist" and now "Who Was Jesus? Fingerprints of The Christ" I ask myself, where are all the "big time preachers" with their multi-million dollar budgets? Why am I refuting these lies and they are not? Why are'nt they producing slick video's and posting them on Youtube? I'll tell you why, because they are wolves in sheep's clothing. They don't give a whit about true christianity taking a beating on Youtube or anywhere else.

All these hired hand preachers seem to care about is keeping their wallets full of cash, slaughtering Muslims , and keeping the sheeple pacified. If you wonder why judgement is coming, this is one of many reasons. Come out from among them brothers, come out!
Grace and Peace