Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Synagogue of Satan



Today's apostate christianity loves to fawn all over Israel and anything "jewish." This is not surprising, birds of a feather like to flock together the saying goes. In the same way that most of today's so called christianity is christian in name only, so are today's jews......jews in name only. God is no respecter of persons, let's see how much favor He has for today's satanic jewry:


Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. 10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation


THEY SAY THEY ARE JEWS, BUT DO LIE


Let's look at some of the things today's apostate churchianity and the synagogue of Satan have been up to. Consider the events of 9/11. Let's pretend we are criminal investigators, what's the first thing a good detective looks for when investigating a crime? MOTIVE


Let's put on our thinking caps for a moment, what motive would arabs have for attacking us on 9/11, do you think they like us killing their families throughout the middle east for 4 years+ now? Now let's think Israel, how has 9/11 worked out for them? Well, they went from fighting arabs on their own to Americans spillinng OUR blood to kill Israel's enemies. From what I hear out of apostate churchianity, the more blood we spill over there THE BETTER. Understand me here, I'm not talking politics or geopolitics here, I'm talking about exposing LIES and DARKNESS. Since when are christians supposed to support and call for war? Today's babylonian apostianity can't get enough of it! What does that tell us? For one, they must worship a different Jesus. How do I know that? Pretty easy, I compare what I read in my bible and compare it to what the prostitute says and does. What does the bible say about these things?


Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God" (Matthew 5:9)


Psalms 11:5The soul of the Lord hates...those who love violence (i can hear the prostitute now... "we don't love violence" yea right, that's why they call for violence 24/7....we know a tree by it's fruit.


Psalms 17:4I have kept myself from the ways of the violent


Psalms 34:14Turn from evil; do good; seek peace and pursue it


Psalms 68:30Scatter the nations who delight in war.


Psalms 120:6Too long have I lived among those who hate peace. I am a man of peace; but when I speak, they are for war.


Psalms 140:1-2Protect me from the violent who...stir up wars continually


Isaiah 9:6A child has been born...and he is named...Prince of Peace


Isaiah 59:8The way of peace they do not know


*Matthew 5:43
Love your enemies; pray for persecutors
*
Matthew 26:52
All who take the sword will perish by the sword
*
Mark 9:50
Be at peace with each other.
Luke 1:79
(Jesus will) guide our feet into the path of peace.
*
Luke 6:27
Love your enemies; bless those who persecute you
*Luke 22:51
Jesus said, "No more of this!! (striking with the sword)"
*
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you...not as the world gives do I give...
*John 18:11
Jesus said to Peter, "Put your sword into its sheath..."
*
John 18:36
If my kingdom were of this world...my servants would fight
*Romans 3:17
No one seeks God; the way of peace they do not know
*
Romans 12:17
Return no one evil for evil...live at peace with everyone
*
Romans 12:21
Overcome evil with good
*
Romans 14:19
Make every effort to do what leads to peace
*1 Corinthians 7:15
God has called us to live in peace.
*2 Corinthians 10:3
For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does.
*
2 Corinthians 10:4
The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world.
*
Ephesians 2:17
He preached peace to you who were far...and near
*
Colossians 3:15
Let the peace of Christ rule in your heart...
*
1 Thessalonians 5:15
Do not return evil for evil.
*
2 Timothy 2:24
The servant of the Lord must be gentle to all
*
Hebrews 12:14
Make every effort to live in peace with all men and be holy
*
James 3:18
Peacemakers who sow in peace raise a harvest/righteousness.
*
1 Peter 2:23
...He (Jesus) did not retaliate...He made no threats
*
1 Peter 3:8
Do not return evil for evil.
*
1 Peter 3:11
Turn from evil; do good; seek peace; pursue it


I've heard the apostates argue that there were alot of wars in the old testament, alot of killing. True enough. There were ALOT of things that Israelites did under the Old Covenant that we are not called to do in the New Covenant. Do these blood lusting prostitutes offer God animal sacrifices at a temple to atone for their sins? No? WHY NOT? I'll tell you why, it's buffet style churchianity, they INSIST that you "tithe" and support the spilling of blood, but they don't ask you to perform any of the other requirements of the old covenant, HOW CONVENIENT....


My point here is this: todays so called jews are jews in name only, just like the vast majority of today's so called christianity are christians in name only. They practice and preach what makes them feel good, not the full counsel of God.


Matt7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.


Matt7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.


Romans 2:29, “…he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter


This world is full of violence and wickedness, yet America is a "christian" nation? Must be a different "christ" those christians worship then.....America and Israel have two of the most powerful armies in the world, WHERE'S THE PEACE? The god of America and Israel today is a god of WAR, not peace, don't take my word for it, use your eyes. You can't show me in the New Testament, in the words of Christ where we are EVER instructed to call for or desire war... IT'S NOT IN THERE. The synagogue of satan and so called christianity, a perfect match. In fact you could well argue they are the same thing....wolves defending wolves. Do today's so called jews and so called christians more resemble sheep or WOLVES. Think about it...