Wednesday, April 04, 2012

"Finger of God" Tornadoes Rip Dallas FW Metro Area


This is more evidence of the approach of the destroyer. I was speaking to a guy I work with today and he asked me if I had seen the videos of the tornadoes, I said I had not so he brought them up and as he was doing so he mentioned "man it looks like the finger of God touched down." I don't even think he is a believer. Listen and read the words the media uses for these tornadoes, "very unusual" and it looks like these power twisters hit a pinpoint area in Texas.

By itself it is one data point, one piece of evidence. Combined with everything else the Lord has been pointing this brother's attention to this is another straw upon a mountain of evidence. Put it all together guys. Most people will see what happened in texas and discount it since it did not happen in their backyard. Oh, thats a shame, now back to their favorite 'reality tv' show. These kinds of events are happening everywhere. Fireballs, tornadoes, earth magnetosphere shifts, early summer, volcanoes, comets, norway spirals, mass animal deaths, and the list goes on. Think there are enough signs yet? We are being overwhelmed with them.

Passover begins in 2 days. This one we need to take seriously. I have never had a dream or a vision from the Lord but He does direct my sight when I am awake. He confirms and debunks things within my spirit. I do not know what will happen when, but the signs are all around us. Today would be a good day for us to run, not walk to the Lord's feet. If nothing happens out of the ordinary in the days ahead, we can say we were watching and ready. We were obedient to the Lord's commands.

I pray for all those "in Christ" today, my family and myself that our sins will be forgiven and that we may be counted worthy to escape all that is about to happen that we may stand before the Son of man. Please remember my family in your prayers as we remember you in the same. grace and peace.