Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Tidbit From the Lord to Share With You

I asked the Lord recently what it is I am feeling? What we are facing? What are we dealing with that I feel?

I think I received a small but great answer this evening that goes something like this:

You need to refuel more often now. We are carrying a heavier load in every way, physically, mentally, spiritually especially. We are like a car or truck that is loaded down. More weight requires more fuel to go the same distance-it is doing more work, thats the way the Lord explained it to me I guess because it would make sense to me instantly. Praying once a day before might have been enough to get you through the day, not anymore. We are dealing with more whether we can put our finger on it or not, we are carrying an extra load. We need to pitstop more often and refuel which means more prayer, more rest, more time outs from the daily routine to keep running.

^^ That's the essence of it. As we would expect from the Lord it was very short but nailed my request on the nose. I thought I would share with you.

Oh yes and one more thing.. we need to refuel more often while at the same time we are being hindered by the enemy in this precise area to make it much more difficult for us to do.

Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.