Wednesday, April 01, 2015

The Systems of This World Are Collapsing

The systems of this world are collapsing, all of them.

The weather systems have been collapsing for decades and now that collapse is reaching critical mass right along with everything else. The economic system began its decent more recently but it is no less dramatic.  The political systems are also collapsing due to rampant deep corruption.

Mr. Martin Armstrong who is considered a legend in the financial trading community for his ability to forecast tells us the political and economic systems are poised for collapse because most people are ok with the rampant corruption so it is all going to have to collapse and the world will have to try to rebuild itself out of the ashes.

This world refuses to acknowledge its problems, therefore it will crash and burn.  Is that my opinion?  No, some of the brightest secular minds are now telling us that.  Of course, we have known that for thousands of years from the Book written by God Almighty.  The prophets told us that as does the book of Revelation.

This world has a sin problem, a rebellion problem and now the fruit of those problems is ripe on the tree.  The problems have no become so blatant and obvious that not even people with their head buried in a hole are able to deny much longer.  Take California as an example.  The state is literally burning to death.  No water, drought is a signature plague sent by the Lord to chastise humans for their sin and rebellion:

Haggai 1:11 I called for a drought on the fields and the mountains ...
I called for a drought on the fields and the mountains, on the grain, the new wine,
the olive oil and everything else the ground produces, on people and ...
//biblehub.com/haggai/1-11.htm - 19k
As heat and drought snatch away the melted snow, so the
grave snatches away those who have sinned. ...
//biblehub.com/job/24-19.htm - 16k
A drought on her waters! They will dry up. ... A drought against her waters, that they
may be dried up! For it is a land of images, and they are mad over idols. ...
//biblehub.com/jeremiah/50-38.htm - 18k
This is the word of the LORD that came to Jeremiah concerning the drought: .... ...
//biblehub.com/jeremiah/14-1.htm - 16k
The LORD will strike you with wasting disease, with fever and inflammation, with
scorching heat and drought, with blight and mildew, which will plague you ...
//biblehub.com/deuteronomy/28-22.htm - 19k
If he holds back the waters, there is drought; if he lets them loose, they devastate
the land. ... When he holds back the waters, there is a drought. ...
//biblehub.com/job/12-15.htm - 16k
... Where is the LORD, who brought us up out of Egypt and led us through the barren
wilderness, through a land of deserts and ravines, a land of drought and utter ...
//biblehub.com/jeremiah/2-6.htm - 20k

... As it was, I was attacked by drought during the day and by cold at night. ...
//biblehub.com/genesis/31-40.htm - 17k

... Later on, in the third year of the drought, the LORD said to Elijah, "Go
and present yourself to King Ahab. Tell him that I will ...
//biblehub.com/1_kings/18-1.htm - 19k
... And he will stretch out his hand against the north, and destroy Assyria; and will
make Nineveh a desolation, a place of drought like the wilderness. ...
It is very unfortunate that it has to happen this way over and over again.  Nothing is learned from history.  Most people are wrong most of the time.  Again, my opinion?  No:

Matt 7: 13Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.


 Why only a few?  That was one of the questions that so troubled me I began to write here.  Doesn't this bother all the masses of humanity that have read these Words in the Bible?  No, it does not trouble them because they do not believe it.  Although the Lord clearly tells us that few will make it, people have enough priests and pastors and teachers who tell them all it takes is a teary eyed 30 second confession at the alter call and they are saved forever.  Nevermind the Lord's repeated insistence that one must remain "in Christ"

John 15: 1I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. 2Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. 3Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. 4Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. 5I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. 6If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. 7If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. 8Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples. 9As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. 10If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

 There are all kinds of problems for most of Christianity in the Words above, like this repeated insistence that we must abide (remain) in Him.  What happens if you do not abide in Him?  Cast forth, withered and burned up.  That does not sound 'saved' to me.  More problems come up when the Lord tells us we have to keep His commandments to abide in His love.  Keeping commandments is "doing" something which cuts across all the teaching that it is grace alone that saves us (what about faith?)

 Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

Conclusion

Yes, it all has to crash and burn we know that from what the Lord told us thousands of years ago and is proving itself to be 100% accurate today.  Is that it though, just doom and more doom?  For the world yes, but not for us.  As this world has a history of needing catastrophic doom to repent of its ways, so our Lord has a history of saving His people in the midst of it.  Noah comes to mind here as does the exodus of Israel from Egypt.  What does the Word say?

Romans 15:13  May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.


The Lord reminded me of this today:

Psalm 25:10 All the ways of the LORD are loving and faithful toward those who keep the demands of his covenant.


The Lord has brought this nobody through trials,tribulations, tests, triumphs and miracles so you would have a living breathing human being to testify to you that the Lord is loving and faithful in all His ways.  I fought many of the battles you are fighting now and having come through them to look back at them from the other side I can tell you the Lord was loving and the Lord was faithful.  That is my testimony for you today.  Many many believers are going through problems and trials of every kind and my experience has been just as the Word says it would be.  If we are patient in faith, the promises will deliver:

Heb 6:12 That you be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

Patience requires suffering.  Yes, it is painful but the payoff is our answer.  I do not know how the Lord will answer your prayers nor do I know when but I know He will answer.  "How can you be so sure brother D?"  His Word has been my experience:

Matt 7:7 Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.


I do not see any "ifs" in the Word of God above.  It will be given, you will find, the door will be opened.  Period and AMEN.

What's the caveat?  When.....Some answers have taken years to be answered.  Years.  But I did get my answer and I can say that as I look back I was not disappointing at either how or when He answered.  I can only say this after the fact because at the time I suffered in my patience just like everyone else does.

I write this to you today as a message of hope.  This world is in the process of destructive change that is fearful when you stop to consider what is happening.  However....we have a God who is loving and faithful in all His ways.  We have a God who answers prayer.  Yes, He knows what you are going through.  Yes, He knows all the details.  Yes, you are suffering and He knows it.  Yes, He will answer and you will rejoice.

Pray, ask, seek, knock and continue to do so.  Remind Him continually of what you need, give Him no rest.  Do not be like those who say "Lord, if you will only answer this one I will never ask for anything again" as if He were human.  I promise to ask for more tomorrow than I do today.  Pray without ceasing.

Mark 9:23 And Jesus said to him, "'If You can?' All things are possible to him who believes."

We have a source of hope and answers this world does not.  Keep the faith.

grace and peace