Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Some Possibly Important News...

Something I read this week in Genesis I have been meaning to follow up on, but have repeatedly forgotten. The Holy Spirit has been nudging me...repeatedly to get to it. Well I just did, and my jaw dropped.

We have been on the subject of the coming of the Son of man being just like...exactly like the days of Noah and Lot. We have explored many angles of this important topic, but we've left out a really big one. Possibly huge one. I found it interesting as I was reading Genesis 7 that the Lord told us exactly WHEN (a month and day) Noah went into the ark. Why pray tell did the Lord tell us that? The Lord (I think) has nudged me on this multiple times now, so here it is:

Gen 7 And Noah was six hundred years old when the flood of waters was upon the earth. 7 And Noah went in, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him, into the ark, because of the waters of the flood. 8 Of clean beasts, and of beasts that are not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creepeth upon the earth, 9 There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah. 10 And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth. 11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. 12 And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights.

The second month...the seventeenth day of the month....Gosh, that's interesting, because when I cross reference that with my hebrew lunar calendar I get this:

The month of Iyar , 29 days long, with a Gregorian calendar equivalent of what? April-May

Sometime in late April....early May is where the seventeenth day of the second month, the EXACT day that Noah entered the Ark falls. It just so happens that everything I am reading, hearing, seeing seems to indicate that we are approaching something BIG happening beginning the end of this month, all the way through the end of Fall 2009. People are referring to this summer as the "summer of hell" and "summer of chaos" and it just so happens that Noah entered the ark on the exact day of 17 Iyar which falls in late April, early May?

Nope, I'm not predicting anything! But my eyes are wide open guys....Clues on top of clues on top of clues. In the last days mockers shall come. I don't have to be warned multiple times to watch and be ready. What are the chances all these "coincidences" line up for this particular time period?

So there it is, I followed the gentle nudgings of the Holy Spirit and that's what I see. Like I've said over and over again, it's not like we have long to wait in order to find out what happens.....

We have been warned. We have been told to be watching and ready. If nothing happens over the coming weeks except more Americans lose their jobs and apply for food stamps, lose their homes etc by the hundreds of thousands, at least we will have been watching. Be ready....be READY

grace and peace