Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Growing Pains

I think the Lord made it clear to me tonight that what I am going through right now is a time of growth. Growth means:

1. Change
2. Pain

I am in a constant state of change and pain right now, that's about the best way to describe it. I feel constantly "off balance" in a way because I am not staying the same from day to day, I'm changing. This change going on in my life should improve my walk with the Lord and enable me to serve the brothers better. I am being confronted with my weaknesses and being challenged to improve upon them on a daily basis, that's painful. This process takes some humility and strength. I have no idea where things are going to end up but judging by the Lord's past faithfulness in my life the final destination should be better than where I started.

One of the many challenges facing me each day is to say nothing bad about anyone in my "self talk." That's going to be a real challenge when it comes to addressing Christian Apostasy won't it? The Lord has me on a diet of saying nothing bad about anyone, even bad people. This has required daily committment and the Lord's strength. This requires faith that the Lord knows what he's doing with my life. Perhaps my days of writing on "christian apostasy" are over and a page will be turned to writing about something else, who knows? I have seen this process unfolding for many months now, where the Lord leads I will follow.

I have no doubt that I am supposed to continue writing here. Until the Lord tells me to stop I will continue. I also know that I do not exist in a vacuum. Everything that happens to one part of the body affects the rest. Now you know a little bit more about what's happening with this insignificant part of the body known as "brother D" :-)

Keep the faith, grace and peace