Thursday, March 29, 2012

3/29/2012 Day 10 of 77 Watching

I've been seeing 11 everywhere. I know what the enemy's camp thinks this number means but what should we care as believers what they think it means? I asked the Lord why am I (a believer) seeing 11 everywhere at what should I think about it?

Maybe we should be watching the 11th day of the coming months? I don't know for sure. What I do know is that the 11th day of next month (April) falls during Passover and during the span of this brother's 77 day watch. Could this Passover be special for some reason? Could the rapture occur? Its possible. Could the tribulation start? Its possible. Could WW3 start? Its possible.

As an obedient servant watching in readiness for the Master's return, each and every day could be the special day when our Lord returns for us. It just so happens that during the span of heightened awareness here we see the next special season of days known as Passover.

The Lord does not speak audibly with me. He never has even once. I asked Him recently about people who are having dreams and visions of His return and why is it when I ask Him to show me these things does He not give them to me? Answer? He doesn't speak that way to me. He treats us as individuals. Another point the Lord made to me is He wants faith from us. Which requires more faith, a person who hears the Lord through the spirit internally with no visions or dreams or someone who has dreams and visions every night? It takes more faith to believe without dreams and visions....I am not discounting those people who get them, that is not the point. The point is, the Lord wants to see faith from us and if we don't need dreams and visions in our walk, He is not giving them to us. He speaks to each of us in His own way. He does so in a way that is most beneficial for the Body and for our personal walk with Him.

I believe the Lord impressed upon me that 11 could be the day the servants of the enemy think we leave this earth and the restrainer is removed, which is also the same day their hell on earth plan begins which is why they are looking forward to it. They deny the pre-trib rapture on one hand while at the same time they are preparing for it and looking forward to it.

Why look forward to it? They are being restrained right now. They have a choke chain around their necks. They want to unleash hell on earth but cannot do so because of the Restrainer.

There have been a number of brothers and sisters who have had dreams and visions that point to April. I take these dreams and visions seriously, we all should. If nothing happens, we were supposed to be watching and ready for the Lord anyway right? Lets be ready should the Lord return. I will continue watching in prayer. The Lord has been breaking off of me everything that has prevented my walk from being perfect in the past (not that I am perfect now). That is a sign to me that He is preparing His Bride to meet Him and we may be in the final days before we see Him. 67 more days in my heightened watch and readiness season. I've seen enough evidence now to believe this is more than warranted for all of us.

These things are whats on this brothers mind today. Grace and peace