Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Destroyer is Inbound

The discovery of that video yesterday showing the earth's magnetosphere acting as if it were on the sun facing side of the earth convinced me 100% that the destroyer is indeed inbound and close to the earth.


As I watched the video I believe the Lord said inside me "now you can be sure." The best way to describe it is I know that I know that I know that I know for sure.

Do I have to prove anything to anyone else? No. For months now the Lord has directed my attention to look up. Look at the heavens. What does the Word say? When all these things begin to happen, do what? LOOK UP

As I see various things the inner witness either confirms what I am seeing is real/true or tells me to look someplace else. One video is not enough proof of anything, but combined with spirals in the sky, mass animal deaths, earthquakes, volcanoes activity, the elite running the economy into the ground, preparation for WW3, apostasy in the church etc etc etc etc, the case has been made at length that this destroyer is no figment of anyones imagination.

This is day 2 of 77 of this brothers watch and prayer vigil for the return of the Lord. With the evidence I now see we would be wise to be watching and ready for the Lord's return.

grace and peace