Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 7 of 77, Watching for the Lord's Return

A couple items today.

Edit 2:51 p.m. eastern standard time-6.0 just struck off the coast of Mexico. Quakes, quakes and more large quakes. When the foundations are shaken who can stand...
http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/

1. Watch Turkey, the quakes there are all over the place as usual the past few weeks but they are getting much larger. One both ends of the country today they posted M5+ quakes. It's just something to be aware of.

2. Confirmation in prayer. I asked the Lord in prayer this morning to take my mind and attention away from the destroyer, earthquakes, and volcanoes etc if these are things that are not real signs for us or have no place in His thinking for us. I also asked if I should be watching somewhere else. His reply was immediate and concrete. The only way I can describe the answer is an immediate rock solid certainty in my spirit that I should continue watching what and where I have been watching.

I will continue to check myself against the Lord's Spirit to ensure I am not going astray of His will. We all need to do this. I don't care a whit about being wrong or right personally. What I do care about it making sure the Lord's Spirit flows unimpeded through this vessel so what He would say to you, is said to you (and me). I do care about getting the Lord's work accomplished as He would have me do it.

Keep the faith. May the love, grace, peace and mercy of our Lord Jesus be upon us.