Sunday, April 26, 2009

Swine Flu

What makes this flu different from the avian flu scare years ago, is that this started in Mexico, not somewhere in east asia. Now we have confirmed cases of it here in the U.S. Don't you find it interesting that Obama and co. have NOT sealed the border yet? Don't you find it interesting that they have'nt deployed troops to absolutely HALT all illegal immigration? I find it interesting and very telling.

If I was president, that border would be so airtight a cricket could'nt hop over it, but I'm not president. Why am I commenting on the swine flu today? Last night I was thinking over the timing aspect of all this.

Remember Joe Biden's warnings that some event would come to test Obama, and we the sheeple would'nt like how he handled it? Well, here we are at the end of April, 5 days away from May. May is that month we talked about that has some special interest for me. May 11, the 17th day of the hebrew month of Iyar is when Noah entered the ark. May 21 is ascension day and May 31...pentecost, or perhaps in this case, a reverse pentecost which is how I see the removal of the restrainer happening.

I'm not saying any of this will happen, I'm not even saying its probable, I'm just saying its possible. If someone told you that in 10 days there was a 5% chance that a nuclear warhead would hit the city you live in, what would you do? Nothing? Same thing here, low probability, high impact if the Lord returns for us, so be ready.

I was'nt even going to post anything today, until I read this:

Hebrews 11:7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

This flu thing has the potential to be the catalyst that sets the end time clock on. fast forward again. We won't have to wait long to see how things pan out, this flu is already in multiple different countries, and illegal aliens are still pouring over our borders like they always have, except this time they carry a special cargo for the people of America....death.

That overly dramatic? I don't know, scores are already dead in Mexico and I know the death figures are being under reported. As we make our way into the month of May, we will be pressed up right against the so called "summer of hell, summer of fear" we discussed here weeks ago. Think about the timing of this swine flu, people holding tax revolts, a million people per month losing their jobs, banks getting bailed out while we get thrown out of our homes. Can you think of a better time for the "powers that be" to release something like this? Seems like a no brainer.

Anyhow, that's all just wild speculation. Our Father determines the timing of things, not men. Perhaps this is the time for things to come unraveled, maybe it isn't, time will tell. The lesson for us in all this is, since we do not know when our Lord will show up, we must be ready today for him. Be ready and watching for his return. While I wait for his return, he has given me things to do for the kingdom, which I will do in the strength that he gives me. Look to your hearts and see what things the Lord has put there. What can you do with the days that are left to us? Do not think that tomorrow will be just like today. We are dearly loved, grace and peace