Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Economic Crisis, Economic Controls

It's interesting that we are in an economic crises these days. How do we know that today is not like previous days? How do we know we are living during the last days? The apostasy of the church is a major indicator. Earth changes are another huge indicator that line up with what Jesus told us we'd see. War, war and more war, in fact, a never ending war known as the 'war on terror' tells us we are at the end. Combine all those things together and throw in a nice economic crises and you've got something to work with!

This world is being stretched and shaped like a giant piece of play dough right now. The world is being 'transformed' into the satanic kingdom many know as the 'new world order.' The economic crises we have today will require some economic controls to 'fix.' An interesting note here is that the mark of the beast is an economic control. No man will be able to buy or sell without the mark, that's economic all the way.

How do you get people to accept things they would never accept under normal circumstances? CRISIS...Same game, different day.

As I mentioned before, the earth changes also tell us that we are living in the last days. According to the book I read "magnetic reversals and evolutionary leaps" the magnetic field that holds this earth together has dropped by 2/3 over the past however many years (I can't remember). Do a google search for magnetic pole reversal and see for yourself what scientific minds are saying. Jesus was right when he said floods, earthquakes and famines were coming. He made that prediction almost 2,000 years ago. During the last economic depression all the forces coming to play today did not exist. These days are DIFFERENT. The spiritual condition is the most profound difference. During the time of the last economic depression, even a hint of homosexuality mentioned could get you hung, there was ZERO tolerance for all the sin and wickedness thats accepted in society today. It used to be shameful for a woman to be divorced, now its accepted as almost fashionable. Could you imagine if the show 'desperate housewives' was aired even in the 1950's? The TV studio would never air ANYTHING else again, it would be sacked by a mob. Today, well, look at the ratings. Where's the 'salt' influence of todays so called christianity? If I read my bible correctly, and I understand chemistry correctly, SALT is supposed to PREVENT ROTTING......This tells you that todays so called christianity is WITHOUT SALT, without light..which means what? I'll let Jesus say it:

Matthew 5:13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost its savor, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out and trodden under foot of men.

Yep, today is different alright. If you think the Lord is happy with this world, think again. Judgement starts with the church so everybody 'playing christianity' today better get a clue because a wake up call is coming. If all the warning signs we have in the world today are not enough, what will be enough? Today we have natural and man made disasters, economic collapse, moral and spiritual degeneracy, war, wickedness walks openly and struts in the streets among us, what will it take?

A hammer is coming. An iron rod is coming. There is no peace, no quietness, nobody who takes refuge in the truth. Well, I guess there are a few, there are always A FEW. A remnant, over and over and over again.

2009 is shaping up to be a very VERY bad year. I don't say this to depress you, if these words do depress you, you need to re-examine yourself, where is your hope? What have you put your hope in? As wickedness increases in this world do you think our God is just going to take it on the chin? What do you think the Lord is going to do with those who believe in Him during the coming dark days?

Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, said God, I will pour out of my Spirit on all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
19 And I will show wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke:

Rev 11:3 And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and three score days, clothed in sackcloth. 4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. 5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceeds out of their mouth, and devours their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. 6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

I'd say the Lord will NOT be taking this time of darkness 'on the chin.' The Lord has long been silent, but that time is coming to an end SOON.

Isaiah 42:14 "I have kept silent for a long time, I have
... I have been silent for a long time. I kept quiet and held myself back. ... "I have beensilent a long time. I have been quiet and restrained myself.

Isaiah 57:11 "Of whom were you worried and fearful When you lied,
... that you lied to me? You haven't remembered me or cared about me. I've beensilent for a long time. Is that why you don't fear me?

Time is short. The anti-christ could take the stage any day now. The bible does NOT say that we will know the anti-christ by some 'peace treaty' he makes (Dan 9:27 septuagint). What the bible DOES SAY is that the anti-christ will be known when the RESTRAINER is taken out of the way. 2 Thessalonians 2:7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at ...
... For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now restrainethwill restrain, until he be taken out of the way

The restrainer being taken out of the way coincides with the escape of those found worthy of it (luke 21:36). When Jesus comes back, will He find faith on earth? That's the real question isn't it?

grace and peace