Thursday, December 18, 2008

What is Sin?

I read an article this morning by a writer within churchianity who asks what is sin? What is repentance? You know right off the bat where they are going with this. It's like Bill Clinton asking what the definition of "is" is....

The teachers and preachers of todays apostate church not only refuse to admit that they are apostate (of course), but they also argue FOR sin. I want to be very clear about this, anyone who makes the argument that "we all sin, so stop pointing the finger" probably does'nt know the God I know. The God I worship is a HOLY God...he HATES sin, from the least to the greatest of sins. There is NO darkness in Him, none. Instead of trying to lookup the greek meaning of sin and repentance to give themselves a license for sin, churchianity ought to be reading their bibles and getting to know the true God better. This is what the bible says about sin:

1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. 5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin. 6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him. 7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. 8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. 9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. 10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

From what I read here, sin is NOT something we all do, no should it EVER be something thats glossed over with a "who are you to judge me" argument. There is one judge, his name is Jesus. You should expect the servants of the true Christ to be preaching HATRED OF SIN, and anything that even remotely smells of it. He that committeth sin is OF THE DEVIL, that sound ok to you? We all sin? We all sin all the time? Since we all sin all the time we're all going in the rapture? WHERE DO THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? Churchianity is full of hired hands and wolves today. Whoever sins, has neither seen him NOR KNOWN HIM.

Remember I told you that "in Christ" are probably the two most important words in the bible? Well, there it is again:

6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

And there's that word ABIDE again, which means:

to remain stable or fixed in a state, to continue in a place

How can a person claim to know the Holy God and be making excuses for sin at the same time?

These men tell you that nobody is worthy of escaping in the rapture but the Lord is going to take everyone anyway...where or where is that in the bible?

I can tell you what is in the bible: the story of Noah and Lot, as well as Luke 21:36 which tells us to pray that we may be counted WORTHY of the escape. Matt 24 tells us that the coming of the Lord will be like it was with Noah. Noah was found to be righteous in his generation. Lot was the only one found worthy in the ENTIRE CITY of sodom. Matt 25 tells us that ALL the virgins went out to meet the bridegroom, but ONLY THOSE WITH OIL in their lamps were found worthy to go into the wedding. Did all the virgins get to go, or only those who were ready?

Over and over again the Lord tells you DO NOT BE DECEIVED, why? Because false teachers and preachers are going to whisper sweet nothings in your ear to get you to believe that your salvation and your escape in the rapture are done deals, and nothing you can do or say can change that. My counsel to you is for you to read your bible for yourself and figure out how much tolerance the Creator has for sin.

Was Paul speaking nonsense when he said:

2 Corinthians 13 :5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates? 6 But I trust that ye shall know that we are not reprobates. 7 Now I pray to God that ye do no evil; not that we should appear approved, but that ye should do that which is honest, though we be as reprobates. 8 For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth. 9 For we are glad, when we are weak, and ye are strong: and this also we wish, even your perfection. 10 Therefore I write these things being absent, lest being present I should use sharpness, according to the power which the Lord hath given me to edification, and not to destruction.
11 Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you. 12 Greet one another with an holy kiss. 13 All the saints salute you.

BE PERFECT Paul says...you see any room for "I sin all the time" in that?

There are two schools of thought at war with each other here. One says that you have to give your all to Christ to remain "in him." It requires total committment. I am amazed that people in this world know that to achieve anything great in this world takes total committment and excellence, yet when it comes to salvation, the greatest of all goals, churchianity preaches a "anything goes" message. Can you give a marginal effort day after day and achieve great things in this life? Almost never. So why would you assume you can half-effort your salvation?

I have also heard the criticism of "who are you to question other people's salvation, or whether they'll go in the rapture?" I'm a nobody, but I serve the CREATOR OF ALL THINGS. If I repeat to you the words He has already said then I am not your judge, He is. Churchianity likes to try to "shoot the messenger" to make the message go away, but its NOT GOING AWAY.

The question that was a large part of starting this blog is "why will so FEW be saved (matt 7:14)?" Preaching and teaching by those in the apostate church, along with mankinds love of falsehoods to justify their sin is why. If today's churchianity was full of salt and light, the world would'nt be rotting right now would it? Salt is a preservative, light drives out darkness. I see no preservation and I see darkness everywhere, so what does that tell you about churchianity today? It's a lie, its a FRAUD. Ultimately it will be you answering to Jesus, so I would say that you should dig for the truth as if it were hidden treasure. I can't do it for you, neither can any other man. You have to know Jesus, and he has to know you. Why?

Matt 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

There are MANY in todays world who call Jesus Lord, but on "that day" he's going to tell them

"I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." I did'nt say that, your bible says that. I'm not judging you, Jesus will judge you. Should'nt servants of Jesus be repeating the warnings that Jesus gave to the world and especially to the church?

Nothing has changed, men do not want to be confronted with their sin, they don't want to hear about holiness, they want to do what they want to do and receive all the blessings of heaven as a cherry on top. That's not the way things work according to the bible I read. I write what I have been given to write. We are living in the last days, next year all hell breaks loose. The wrong time to figure out how high the bar has been set is on the day you are on your knees before Jesus. Can you imagine how bad thats going to feel for people to say "Lord" to Jesus and he tells them away from me, I never knew you? I cannot imagine anything worse. That is ultimate pain, untimate defeat, eternal death.

If being reminded of what has already been written for thousands of years, enables you to hear:

Matt 25:21 ....Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

Then these words I write this morning were not pointless.

May the Lord bless you and keep you, may his face shine upon you and may he grant you peace