Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pre-Trib Rapture

As I was out running last night I asked the Lord again about taking my rapture post down, I asked again this morning. Everything inside me says to leave it up, so up it stays.

What if the rapture does'nt happen during this feast of trumpets/rosh hashanah? We keep watching and we stay ready. Every day that goes by that the rapture does'nt happen, makes it more likely that the next day it will. It is coming, not if, but when. Rosh HaShanah/Feast of Trumpets is a time of year when we should ALWAYS be on our toes, especially ready for the rapture. When the Lord says "no man knows the day or hour" that could literally mean no man knows the day or hour AND it could at the same time mean the Feast of Trumpets, they both point to the same thing.

It occurred to me recently that we can add another piece of the puzzle that makes this particular Feast of Trumpets/Rosh HaShanah special. Have you read about the atom collider that started working yesterday? People have filed lawsuits against it since they believe this machine could end the world:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23844529/

They cranked up this machine yesterday, just so happens around the time of Rosh HaShanah, they will be doing to kinds of experiments that some fear could end the world, etc. I don't think that machine will end the world, but I do see some strange things attached to its usage. Have you read about the 16 US soldiers who "committed suicide" in Iraq together, taking some "powerful narcotics" that made them look like 5000 year old mummies? Strange? yea

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=68821&sectionid=351020201
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ce0_1220954799

Now read this one:
US Troops Commit Mass Suicide After Babylon ‘Stargate’ Opened
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1138.htm

Here's what occurred to me: when the rapture happens, this world is going to call it anything but the rapture. There will be many different things offerred as reasons the people disappeared. This atom smashing machine is feared by many as a doomsday device, should people be raptured, these same people can/will point to that machine and say "see, we told you bad things would happen, you sucked those people into a black hole" or something along those lines.

Some other pieces of information that put me on alert for this next 30 days I won't share here.

Something I will add, is the idea that these days we are living in, are not like past days. What's different? Try, WORLD WIDE UNPRECEDENTED CHRISTIAN APOSTASY. You want to know what's different about today compared to the past, look at that piece of evidence REAL hard. People have been saying the end of the world is near for a long time, but christian apostasy has'nt EVER been like it is today. There is very little light, and very little salt left in the world. Jesus said true believers are salt and light. Without salt and light you get spoilage and darkness. That's where we are today.

18 days until Rosh HaShanah. Will the Lord rapture us during that specific "unknown day and hour?" I guess we'll find out.

I want to also include a note here of how the Lord speaks to me. I have never had a dream, vision, audible voice, or anything else like that from the Lord. I have absolutely felt his tangible presence, but that is very rare as well. The bible says that the Lord speaks to us in different ways at different times. He is not limited in any way. He can speak to us through his word (the Bible), through other people, through events in our lives, by things that come across our paths in daily life, by making things stand out here or there, the ways are almost limitless. Typically when I ask the Lord questions, he answers me with my inner peace on the subject. Sometimes he will cause thoughts to lazily, subtely enter into my conscious mind. He always comes to me in a still and quiet voice. He speaks in voices that take FAITH to hear, which is to say, there's nothing sensory about it, the flesh is totally excluded from the experience. Since he uses such subtle ways of speaking, I ask myself sometimes, was that the Lord trying to say something to me? If I really want to know about something I persist in asking. Remember the story of the unjust judge and all the other words in the bible that tell us to persist. If you really want something you will stick with it.

We don't have long to wait to find out if the heightened rapture alert state is warranted. If not, we go back "down" from severe to HIGH. Meantime be faithful, be watching, be ready. grace and peace