Thursday, February 24, 2011

An Apology For Poor Writing

I went back to proof read some of my recent posts and oh my....The substance is there, but the writing is terrible. Thoughts are completely disjointed, sentences are hard to read, grammar is terrible. This writer composed the words and he can barely sit through a reading of the blog posts. Sorry!

What is written on this blog is inspired by what the Lord shares with this writer, but the way this writer expresses those ideas has been terrible. It might be work to read the posts here but please don't give up on me yet. I realize that my writing has been terrible and the first step to improving anything is realizing there is a problem.

A prayer for Brother D:

Lord, please help Brother D to be a better writer. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.