Friday, May 20, 2011

The Certainty of the Pre-Tribulation Rapture

This morning the Lord did something inside of me that lit me up like a floodlight. I'm not sure how to describe it except to tell you that I was 100% certain, absolutely positive, rock solid convinced to my very core that the pre-tribulation, pre-judgement, pre-flood, pre-time of Jacob's trouble rapture of the Church will occur...pre-tribulation.

While I was lit up inside like this with absolute certainty of the pre-tribulation rapture, simultaneously I became alarmed at the shortness of time. I felt like I wished with all my heart I had more time to do all the things I feel we should all be doing in the Lord's service.

This is a word of encouragement and hope for you. Extensive biblical proofs have been written here and all over the internet proving this point. Make what you will of it. This morning was a very special morning for this writer. I felt like a bonfire of hope and encouragement was lit inside me. I believe it was meant to pass along to you as a message of hope and encouragement.

Next item...things are moving along fast. I am seeing the month of September pop up everywhere as a month that will likely be very bad for this world. Maybe the Lord will be coming for us sooner than almost everyone imagines. Today and everyday forward I highly encourage you to be looking for the Lord's return to catch us up in the air and be with Him forever. We are the bride of Christ and our Bridegroom is coming back for us. Remember who you are, the Bride of Christ. Remember what that means in terms of the ancient Jewish wedding custom. I cannot stress this enough.

Events are heating up at an alarming pace. Obama just made a speech about splitting off land from Israel yesterday. Netanyahu is at the white house today to talk to Obama about it. Future food supplies are being eradicated across the U.S. via severe weather (famine). World war appears imminent. The nuclear disaster in Japan is wreaking untold damage to life across the planet. Comet Honda and Nibiru a.k.a "ELE-nin" are inbound this fall. How many more signs could there be that time is short for this world?

These signs tell this writer that our redemption draws near. The blessed hope, our escape from all redemption from this world draws near. Noah escaped all, Lot escaped all, we who are "in Christ" will escape all. That is an absolutely certain fact. I know it and can feel it with surety in my very bones.

This world has rejected our Lord and the price for that rejection is soon to be paid. For us who believe and embrace our Lord with our whole hearts, an escape is coming. According to the book of Revelation, we will be before the throne with Jesus as the judgements unfold on this world. We the bride of Christ will be in the wedding chamber for 7 years while the world deals with the harvest they have sown for themselves. We will be hidden away during the time of wrath and judgement.

Whatever it is you have to do for the Lord, do it now. Pray for souls to be brought into the kingdom and do it now. Whatever you have been putting off for tomorrow you better get done today.

How short is time? I have no idea. My guess is that time is very short, but no man (including me) knows the day or hour. Keep the faith, be patient, do what you need to do and do it now. These are the things this writer hears the Lord saying today.

grace and peace