Saturday, October 04, 2008

Our Kingdom is NOT of This World

These days more than ever, we should be praying "Lord, THY KINGDOM COME, THY WILL BE DONE." The hired hand pastors tell you to "vote" and "get out and make a difference" by getting one of the evils voted in. Every year, your choices in this world system boil down to 2 of satans children, and you are forced to choose the "lesser of evils." But are you? Who said you have to participate in this satanic fraud? The next time you hear a "pastor" telling you to vote, RUN, don't walk as fast as you can the other way. These men are OF THIS WORLD. The man guided by the Spirit of God points to JESUS and HIS KINGDOM........ALWAYS.

Things are going to turn upside down for this world VERY soon. Yesterday, in spite of the American people voting 10 to 1 AGAINST the banker bailout (with phone calls emails and letters), con-gress did it anyway. Not that I care about that politically, I'm just WATCHING and estimating the impact that will have. The people around you are fed up with a political system that lies to them, cheats them, steals from them, but they never get tired enough to look for something else. You know why people are going to perish by the bushel? THEY REFUSE TO LOVE THE TRUTH. The so called christians who dive into this world's satanic system to attempt to reform it from the inside out are the greatest fools of all. We were NEVER told to dive into this worlds satanic system. Everyone who holds their nose and dives into this world system gets corrupted. Jesus has a way to reform things on this world. HE IS COMING, and he is bringing with him the sword of his mouth, that will utterly devastate the wickedness and darkness of this world.

2 Thessalonians 2: 10 and in all deceitfulness of the unrighteousness in those perishing, because the love of the truth they did not receive for their being saved,

There's no way to 'fake it till you make it' with the kingdom of heaven. Either you are 100% FOR REAL or you will perish. Many people approach God as if he's some man that you can hide things from. He sees and knows EVERYTHING, what is it you think you can hide from him? You have to lose your life to gain it. You need to ask the Lord for THE CROSS today-the cross is an instrument of DEATH. We need to die to self, today. And NO, I'm NOT talking about physical death. You need to find out what Jesus meant when he said we die to self in order to live to Him. Its important.
Galatians 2:20 "I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no
... "I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now ... I no longer live, but Christ lives in me.
Romans 6:8 Now if we have died with Christ, we believe that
... Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that weshall live also together with Christ:
Ephesians 2:5 Even when we were dead in our transgressions, made ...
... caused us, dead though we were through our offences, to live withChrist--it is by grace that you have been saved

How can you be 'alive' and 'dead' at the same time? You figure it out. I repeat, this is NOT a call to 'drink the kool aid' its a call to DENY YOURSELF, AND LIVE FOR HIM.

Death comes before life, in our weakness his strength is made perfect. In a world full of arrogance and deceit, his way is the way of humility and love, we are sheep, not wolves. Get in your bible and on your knees TODAY. Things are coming in the near term future that will cause mens hearts to fail them. How can you be ready? Collect up all the baggage you've been carrying around and flop it down on the floor before Jesus, then say "there it is Lord, thats ALL of it, I cant carry it anymore. I NEED YOU, please don't turn me away." Plead with him to give you his Spirit, without which we can do NOTHING as we ought to.

I have no idea when the rapture will occur, but I see with my own eyes, the tribulation RIGHT IN FRONT OF US. I see it, hear it and feel it. It is hungry for the souls of men. If the ESCAPE promised in Luke 21:36 enables us to escape ALL, then it MUST BE NEAR. If you want to take part in that then you need to 1. be IN CHRIST-find out what that means 2. PRAY TO BE COUNTED WORTHY of the escape. Read it for yourself. The Lord has given me FIRE in my belly for these things: exposing the hypocrisy and whoredom of todays babylonianity, and warning of whats to come. I've asked him for more, I've asked for the gift of prophesy and he's giving me the silent treatment on that issue :-) Perhaps, I need to just stick to what has been given me. I have no problem with that. If you are in Christ, I love you and pray for you daily. If you are not, please don't wait. If you are sickened by todays so called christianity, GOOD, so am I. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. There is a real Jesus out there, but if you want him, you'll have to search for him like hidden treasure. You have to REALLY want the truth, not kinda sorta want it. Theres nothing, NOTHING in this world that can compare with gaining the treasure that is the son of god. Earthly treasure doesnt come easy, how much less the treasures of heaven.

There are millions of true believers in the world, and ALL OF THEM are likely more worthy of the kingdom than I. You don't hear much about them, they are'nt in the spotlight, they are'nt in the news. They are like their master, an obscure jewish carpenter who performed miracles then told the people not to tell anybody about them. What a RADICAL, different Jesus he is to the false christs running around today. Time is SO SHORT. We've been warned. Grace and peace