Monday, August 19, 2024

78 Days of Good News

 Here is some great news today-when you turn off the enemies multi-billion dollar demoralization networks you automatically feel better.  It cost them billions and our fix is free.  After turning off every source of bad news-then we turn to the good news that is the Word of Jesus Christ also known as the Bible:

Ps 31

14But I trust in you, O Lord;
I say, “You are my God.”
15My times are in your hand;
rescue me from the hand of my enemies and from my persecutors!
16Make your face shine on your servant;
save me in your steadfast love!
17Lord, let me not be put to shame,
for I call upon you;
let the wicked be put to shame;
let them go silently to Sheol.
18Let the lying lips be mute,
which speak insolently against the righteous
in pride and contempt.

What does the Word of the Most High God say?  We trust in Him...We are not trusting in any man-to include orange man bad-our hope is in the Lord God to save us from our enemies.

Then, even more to the point He tells us this:

15My times are in your hand;
rescue me from the hand of my enemies and from my persecutors!

It ^^^ could have been written today.  Our times are in His hands, we are asking Him to save us from our enemies and persecutors (and they are many),

And some more good news today is the Lord our God is not limited to the tool box that men work from:

Isa 55

8For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord.
9For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

As an extension of this ^^^ we know that the solutions the Lord comes up with go well beyond stuff we even imagine today.  For example when Israel was backed up to the Red Sea with Pharaoh bearing down on them intent on extermination the solution the Lord God implemented was to kill them all with the Red Sea which turned from a barrier or obstacle into a solution.  What man would have thought that solution?

Yes, and it gets better because an eternal, all knowing, all powerful God has an infinite variety of ways and tools to fix the problems that face us today.

Eyes on Christ.  Stay in the Word, praying and fasting.

The Lord is good.  Glory to God

grace and peace