I spent some time with the Lord this morning at O'darkhundred asking Him where we are on the world's timeline and how much longer we have till the end. The following is what has percolated into my mind since earlier this morning.
We may have a little longer to wait. Here are the things that come together to fit this outcome:
1. The Lord is longsuffering not wanting any to perish
2. Israel living in safety/great wealth
3. Long Wave Economics
4. Days of Noah, Days of Lot, buying selling, marrying giving in marriage
1. The Lord is a gracious and merciful God not wanting any to perish. As I look back on my own life I see how many years He was patient with me while I was a complete heathen. His long suffering may mean salvation for many. That would mean more waiting for the rapture and tribulation.
2. Reading Ezekiel 38/39 we see Israel as a rich nation living in safety just before the Gog Magog invasion. Remember, people are saying 'peace and safety' just before the hammer falls. Israel today is nowhere close to looking peaceful and safe, that means more waiting if the rapture is going to occur just before the tribulation.
3. I've been studying long wave economics. This way of looking at economics tells us that everything in the world operates in cycles. This theory is rejected by most mainstream economists today. These same economists who reject long wave economics also did'nt see the current economic mess coming, long wave economics did. Not to mention, what does the bible say about how this world works? Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us. That's called a repeating cycle....nothing new under the sun.
The longwave economic model I've been studying was developed by a Russian named Nikolai Kondratiev (1892-1938). He was killed by Stalin for daring to look for the truth (sound familiar?) The projected path for the economy according to the long wave economic model I've been studying shows the economy going up and down (like it has been) between now and March/April 2009, then around spring 2009 doing a nosedive until just before summer of 2011. This model has been pretty accurate so far, we'll see how it does over the next 2 years or so. If this model is correct, we have'nt seen bad yet, but its coming. This model also tells us, theres no prosperity or anything close to it for the world until summer of 2011. We'll see.
4. Closely tied to the condition in Israel during its safe and prosperous days are the places in the bible where we see Jesus coming back during normal, seemingly prosperous days:
Luke 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. 27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. 28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; 29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. 30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
If Israel is living in wealth/prosperity and safety, my guess is, America will be too. If America is, the rest of the world will follow. Its the problems here in America that have spread to the rest of the world like a virus, I imagine that the opposite will be true as well.
What does all this add up to? We may have more time to wait if Jesus is going to come back for us during a time of prosperity and peace. I've told you before, as far as I know, I'm not a prophet, just a watchman. The tribulation world is forming right before our very eyes. It does appear that we are fast tracking right into its mouth. The Lord however, can string this thing out as long as He wants to in order to bring in the full number of believers to the true church before He turns His full attention back to Israel. Time is short, we may not live through today, who knows?
Another small note about what the future looks like according to the economic model is, Dec 21, 2012, that date that people have been mentioning as the end of something, looks like a time of economic upswing. Economic good times are probably the most dangerous for men. I can also say this, today is not a day to stop watching, or let your readiness slip one iota. The escape could happen today. We have already seen how fast things can change in this world. What would happen if the escape happened today? What would happen if Israel went to war in the middle east today? The world as we know it would be gone. The world we live in today is nothing like it was even a couple years ago. The only thing we can look for as a constant is constant change. Now is a time to draw close to the Creator. He is not frightened by whats coming on the world. Hide in the shadow of his wings (Psalm 91).
I'm done for today, grace and peace
What happens when you dont get what you asked for
6 months ago