Thursday, November 06, 2008

Words For Today

Prov 1:29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:
30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.
31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.
32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.
33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

If you want to know why we are in the mess we are in today, read the above. The prosperity of fools will destroy them. Well, this country has been prosperous for a long time now. People become prosperous and forget the Lord. It happened over and over again in history and its happening again.

A look around at what calls itself christianity today ties in closely with this idea that the prosperity of fools shall destroy them:

Rev 3:And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. 17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: 18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. 20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. 21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. 22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Be zealous and repent He says. How many ZEALOUS christians you see around these days? How many christians do you see who have REPENTANCE on their mind on the time? Not many. When Jesus comes back will he find faith on earth? True christianity is not some complex thing you need a college degree to figure out. If you have not done so, ask the Lord to give you His Spirit, without Him you cant understand anything the way you should. Time is short.

The next events the bible lays out for us are THE ESCAPE and WAR. I see WAR coming soon. Guess what countries do when they cant fix their economy any other way? Start a war. War accomplishes many things, population reduction, jobs, maybe you even get to wipe out the people you owed money to. War gets peoples minds on something else besides how bad the economy is. WW3 has been on the back burner simmering now for years. Any day now I expect that the pot will start to boil over and things will get out of hand....quickly. If WW3 is coming soon, so is the escape.

The servants of the evil one have planned WW3 as the anti-christs 'coming out' party. I don't think we'll be here to see that. None of us know exactly how much time is left before the escape, but we can see that we are plunging rapidly into the tribulation world, which means the rapture must be close. Be watching, be ready, keep the faith, be a good soldier of Jesus Christ, endure hardship, seek the Lord's face, do what you can do today, we might not get tomorrow.

grace and peace