Thursday, November 13, 2008

Change is Coming Alright

Baron David de Rothschild sees a New World Order in global banking governance

We provide advice on both sides of the balance sheet, and we do it globally. There is no debate that Rothschild is a Jewish family, but we are proud to be in this region. However, it takes time to develop a global footprint.“
Banks will deleverage and there will be a new form of global governance.
http://aftermathnews.wordpress.com/2008/11/07/baron-david-de-rothschild-sees-a-new-world-order-in-global-banking-governance/

Its an old plan, stalin tried it, hitler tried it, bush tried it...take over the world. Rejecting Jesus Christ comes with a price. Evil men have been trying to unite and take over the world since the tower of babel. The Lord has thrown monkey wrenches in their machinery time after time. We are teetering on the edge of perhaps the one attempt to take over the world that will succeed because this time, perhaps the restrainer is removed. The Restrainer is what stands in the way of satans world domination. It appears, that this latest attempt to take over the world is well advanced in its life cycle. The Restrainer can stop its advance at any point along the way, question is, will He? If he does not, then we will be entering the tribulation period in a relatively short period of time. There is a war or two that needs to take place before the tribulation starts, but as we have seen from Israel's history at war, those could start and finish in a matter of DAYS, not weeks or years. Our bibles tell us that the wars that are coming will be decided by the Lord, not human armies.

The apostasy of the church has reached maturity. The faithful on earth are only a remnant, a few. How much time is left before the escape? I don't know, but I suspect that time is very short. If the true church was strong and united I would have a different opinion, but the true church is weak and scattered. Where does that put us on God's timeline? How about here:

Rev 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. 10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. 11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. 12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. 13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

grace and peace